HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Best Chips I ever Ate!

I’m not really a big fan of chips, mostly because they are one of the following: too salty, too greasy or too unhealthy.

All of that changed when I found these wonderful Baked Lentil Chips.  I can’t even begin explaining but I’ll give it my best!  These chips are made from a combination of different beans.  They are perfectly seasoned with a light hint of sea salt.  They have a low sodium content-compared to every other chip out there, so they don’t leave your mouth dry screaming for water.  These chips are not even lightly greasy.  They are all natural- and gluten free.  You can eat them straight from the bag or with dip.  The bag comes with a hummus recipe on the back.  The best thing of all is that these chips have 70% less fat than regular potato chips.

These chips are so good that if it weren’t for my husband I’d eat the whole bag myself!

We get our 4.5 oz bag of chips from Marshall’s for $2.99!

Have you ever tried them?

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to try those.. I didn't even realize Marshalls sold food. Wow.

    P.S. I gave you an award on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to try them, because i dont like 'normal' chips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been crazy about these pita chips lately and this one looks good too, I'll go get some next time!:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls, I hope you can get your hands on these chips because they are delish!

    Marie---Thanks for following! I really enjoy reading your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)