HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Savour Restaurant

My mother-in-law is visiting from out of town and she is a total foodie. although, now that I think of it so are my husband and I. Whenever we get a chance we like to try out new restaurants and recipes at home.

Yesterday evening we went to Savour Restaurant . The food was exquisite ranging from appetizers, entrees and dessert. The prices were extremely reasonable for a fancy sit down restaurant. We each got a 3 course dinner (appetizer or salad, entree and dessert) for $30 per person. I already told my husband that I'd like to go back for my birthday.


{yummy warm loaf of bread baked right at the restaurant, I think}



{spicy chorizo corn cakes with sour cream and a red bean puree}



{Scallops baked with mashed potatoes, lobster cream and parmesan}



{Crab & Shrimp Salad with papaya, avocado, tomato, red onion, cilantro olive oil}



{pork chop stuffed with buttermilk, cornbread, cranberries and brandied apples}




{Special of the day : Ahi Tuna}




{Melange: Lamb chops, quail stuffed with minted couscous and orange glace}



{Cup O' Silk: whipped chocolate with truffle in a wafer cookie cup}






{Apple Gallete: a warm rustic tart with cinnamon and vanilla ice cream}

http://www.savour-restaurant.com/

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by today! Have a great day! The Frugal Free Gal
    http://frugalfreegal.blogspot.com
    Good luck with your thrift store finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks amazing. I have to go eat lunch now, I'm starving...Following you back. Come back soon.


    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food look terrific. I just finished up mu lunch and now I am hungry again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your blog!! too adorable!!

    fabulous post!!

    [bless bless]
    http://bravotalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. All of those plates look delic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm soooooooooooo hungry!!! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm having a supercute jewelry/accessories giveaway! Come and check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lovely girlies!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

    The pictures don't do the food justice :-)

    Hope you all have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)