Carmex® Healing Cream is a product that every woman should have on her nightstand. This cream is fabulous if you have dry skin, especially in the following areas: feet, elbows, knees and hands. I hate to admit it, but as of lately I have not been taking care of my feet as much as I should. The hectic schedule and day-to day activities with my son take a toll on me which in turn make me not have enough time or strength to maintain my feet. My feet have been dry and this leads to unattractive looking feet.
Whenever I shower and before I go to bed I make sure to cover my feet with the cream and cover them with socks. Little by little, I have noticed that my feet are getting more and more moisturized, which equals smoother and softer feet. This cream is concentrated, which means that a little bit works wonders. I love that this cream absorbs quickly into your skin, but you can still feel the moisture without it being greasy. The scent is traditional Carmex, very light, cherry, minty scented I would say. The scent is really soothing. This cream is one of the best that I have tried out.
It's very important to keep your hands moisturized because often we tend to neglect them and they may end up looking older than what your age really is.Carmex® Healing Lotion is great for keeping your hands and fingers in optimal state. In general, it's ideal if you want to keep your skin moisturized period on a day-to-day basis.
I love slathering this lotion on my hands and elbows after I shower and before I go to bed. When I wake up, I can still feel the moisture locked in the skin. It's not greasy, so you don't have to worry about it leaving stains on your clothes or bed. Of course, just like with the cream the scent is very pleasant and soothing.
The product packaging on both the Carmex Healing Cream as well as the Carmex Healing Lotion are simple, but cute. I remember seeing the products not that long ago and before I read the label I new they had to be Carmex brand.
If these products keep delivering the same marvelous results I would definitely purchase these products once I run out. The good thing is that both the cream and the lotion retail for $5.99 each and are sold at Walgreens, walgreens.com and drugstore.com. The price is good and the products are accessible because there is a Walgreens everywhere.
Carmex has been so generous as to offer one of my U.S. readers the chance to win the following:
- an awesome Carmex kit with a value of over $52 containing the following (full size) Carmex products:
All of the items come in a cute travel bag with lots of compartments to keep your Carmex products organized!
Trust me, this is one giveaway you want to participate in! I have all of the above mentioned items plus the travel bag and they are awesome!
How can you get your hands on these goodies?
- Make sure to leave one (1) comment per entry (if it says two (2) entries than leave two (2) comments).
- Always leave your e-mail with each entry.
- Mandatory entry must be completed in order for bonus entries to be valid.
- Follow me on Twitter.Press the flower button on the one of the side columns. (Let me know how your name appears) 1 entry
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (sidebar) 1 entry
- Like Always Around Boys on Facebook. Press the flower button on the one of the side columns. In your comment state your name (first name and initial) as it would appear on FB. 1entry
- Subscribe to Always Around Boys via e-mail (sidebar) 1 entry
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (sidebar) 1 entry daily
- Blog about this giveaway. Link it back to me! (Blog must have at least 100 followers)3 entries
- Grab my button and post it on your blog! 5 entries
- Like Carmex on Facebook. Leave a comment on their page saying that you found them through Always Around Boys. In your comment state your name as it would appear on Facebook. 1 entry
- Follow Carmex on Twitter. 1 entry
- Enter one of my other current giveaways and state which one. Check the top of the right hand side bar. 1 entry per giveaway
THIS GIVEAWAY will end on November 10th at midnight eastern time . The winner will be selected using random.org and announced the next day. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I am a member of The Carmex Blog Squad. I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I received a kit just like the one being offered in the giveaway. This is an honest review and the opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, it is not received.