HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Frito Lay Yumminess!

I have been a Frito Lay fan since I can remember! Whenever I feel the urge to snack something savory or prepare a get-together some Frito Lay product is always on my grocery list.


A little while back I joined the Frito Lay Fan program.  As a new member I received an awesome Fan Pack.

I received one (1) bag of Original Sun Chips, one (1) bag of Tostitos Scoops, (1) bag of Lays Lightly Salted, a reusable shopping bag, chip clip, aluminum water bottle, and one coupon valid for any Frito Lay product!

The same day we received these goodies we opened up The Tostitos Scoops.  I love eating them with a little bit of Brie Cheese, but they are ideal for eating with any kind of dip.  The scoop shape is great for scooping up dip without having to worry that it'll spill or make a mess.  I also the love the Sun Chips in every flavor they come.  They're so good all by themselves, there is absolutely no need to dip them in anything.  I'm saving the Lay's Lightly Salted for the sandwich or burger weekend lunch.

I also mentioned that I got a coupon, which I'm going to use to buy a bag of Frito Lay's SMARTFOOD White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn.  I'm addicted to this popcorn!  Whenever we go out on road trips I always stop at a gas station and get a bag.   This popcorn is cheesy goodness!

Fun & Interesting Facts about Frito-Lay:
  • Frito-Lay starts with fresh, farm-grown ingredients, making many of their chips with just three simple ingredients: potatoes or corn, all-natural oils and salt.
  • Frito-Lay was the first major food company to remove partially hydrogenated oils from their cooking oil way back in 2003. That means their chips have 0 grams trans fat because they use all-natural oils such as corn oil and sunflower oil.
  • Many varieties of the Frito-Lay chips provide whole grains like Tostitos® snacks, which contain 8 grams of whole grain corn per serving, and SunChips®, which brings 18 grams of whole grain per serving to your diet! SunChips is also a good source of fiber.
  • Frito-Lay supports American farmers and buys the potatoes used to make their potato chips from 80+ farms across 27 states.
What's your favorite product from Frito-Lay?
    Disclosure: I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I received a Frito Lay fan pack from Frito-Lay free of charge.  This is an honest review and the opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.

      11 comments:

      1. Hi Emy, I'm following you back! My favorite frito-lay product? BBQ fritos!
        http://www.amaskellantics.com/

        ReplyDelete
      2. That sounds so good..I love their onion chips
        Kisses

        Ps: I’m hosting a sweet t-shirt GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. Ah I could live on chips only for the rest of my life! :)
        Thank you for joining the Ex-Presso / Blog couture giveaway! I hope you'll win! ;)
        xxx

        http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

        ReplyDelete
      4. wow love this!!! I`m bummed I didnt sign up for it! Way too cool.

        xo

        ReplyDelete
      5. Tostitos is my favorite - I cannot find another tortilla chip that I like at all compared to Tostitos!

        ReplyDelete
      6. looks yummy - I signed up but haven't got mine yet... totally with you on the smartfood popcorn though!

        ReplyDelete
      7. I agree yummy. Just seeing that bag of scoops makes me want to make some homemade qua and salsa for dinner.

        ReplyDelete
      8. I love Scoops - especially the Jalepeno flavored ones! We always have scoops when we are tailgating - they are perfect for dips!

        ReplyDelete
      9. Looks really nice. Yummy! Thanks for sharing

        ReplyDelete

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

       
      Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)