For those of you who enjoy the soothing and soulful voice of multi-platinum selling and multi-Grammy award winning singer Norah Jones then you need to get her new upcoming album, …Featuring, which hits stores on November 16th!
The new album, ...Featuring includes 18 songs that Norah Jones has collaborated on during the last ten (10) years with a varied group of music legends and icons, such as Ray Charles, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Ryan Adams, Outcast and Foo Fighters, just to mention a few.
Norah Jones and Ryan Adams talk about their collaboration
Do you wanna' see other videos???
...Featuring Track Listing:
1. Love Me – The Little Willies
2. Virginia Moon – The Foo Fighters featuring Norah Jones
3. Turn Them – Sean Bones featuring Norah Jones
4. Baby It's Cold Outside – Willie Nelson featuring Norah Jones
5. Bull Rider – Norah Jones and Sasha Dobson
6. Ruler Of My Heart – Dirty Dozen Brass Band featuring Norah Jones
7. The Best Part – El Madmo
8. Take Off Your Cool – OutKast featuring Norah Jones
9. Life Is Better – Q-Tip featuring Norah Jones
10. Soon The New Day – Talib Kweli featuring Norah Jones
11. Little Lou, Prophet Jack, Ugly John – Belle & Sebastian featuring Norah Jones
12. Here We Go Again – Ray Charles featuring Norah Jones
13. Loretta – Norah Jones featuring Gillian Welch and David Rawlings
14. Dear John – Ryan Adams featuring Norah Jones
15. Creepin' In – Norah Jones featuring Dolly Parton
16. Court & Spark – Herbie Hancock featuring Norah Jones
17. More Than This – Charlie Hunter featuring Norah Jones
18. Blue Bayou – Norah Jones featuring M. Ward
If you wanna' see some of Norah Jones 'Featuring' video vignettes then check out Jone's official page http://www.norahjones.com/index.php
My Thoughts on the Album
In this new album you get a little bit of everything, from jazz, country, hip-hop and rock. There is something for everyone on this album. Usually my husband and I tend to differ in the genre of music that we enjoy. I'm more rock, pop, alternative and he is more of the country, hip-hop and jazz groove. But we both liked the album, which really surprised me! The other day we were in the car and he started to sing one of the songs and I asked him if he already new the song from a while back. His response was that I had been listening to it for several days now and the song sorta' stuck with him. I also like the fact that I can hear it in the car with my toddler because the songs are all soothing and soulful. I do enjoy loud, heavy music but, I think my son is still too young for it. This album is ideal for all the family.
Visit Norah Jones' Facebook and become a fan!
Order the album on Amazon
Disclosure: I received no form of monetary compensation for this review. I received the featured album and the opportunity to be entered to win a $50 gift card through the One2One Network. This is an honest review and the opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.