I know what it's like to not be able to shampoo your hair for several days, so I was excited to receive Shampowder as a review product.
Dry shampoo is ideal for those of you who don't have a lot of time to shampoo your hair as often as you would like, have a water shortage at home or are hospitalized. What dry shampoo does is that it absorbs all of the oil from your hair that comes from not being able to wash it. If you've gone several days without washing your hair, then you know how greasy and totally not presentable it can get.
|This is the actual product that I received. Shampowder is different from other dry shampoos that I have tried out. The powder is pigmented and it comes with an all-in-one brush applicator. It has a light vanilla scent and comes in three (3) shades-dark for brunettes and red heads, light for blondes, and black for black hair colors.|
|Some of the publications in which Shampowder has been featured.|
These are some other reasons as to why you might like Shampowder:
- Shampowder makes a great gift for a friend or family member about to have a baby. When staying at the hospital, women want to feel pretty for their visitors. Showering at the hospital is not always possible but Shampowdering is!
- Shampowder can save moms a day or two from having to wash their hair and spend more time on important matters.
- Shampowder will keep you looking glamorous even after a sweaty workout.
- Shampowder will help viewers with Brazilian/Keratin treatment keep the oily scalp under control.
- Shampowder will take you from the beach to cocktails in seconds.
- Shampowder makes an adorable stocking stuffer.
If you want to find out more about this product or are interested in buying one then make sure to check out their website http://buttercreamcosmetics.com/