HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Friday, December 10, 2010

Applied Labels: Review



I like labels and I especially like to label my son's belongings. 
Applied Labels offers a simple yet cute variety of labeling options
Applied Labels are good for labeling almost anything a child may have: bottles, sippy cups, shoes, school supplies, gadgets, summer camp gear and all those little things that go to early childcare centers.
One of the labels I received went on my son's dry milk powder plastic container.
 These labels are tough, durable and withstand manual dishwashing.
I got my labels with the Cutie font and a cute dog icon!  Applied Labels offers many other icon choices and three(3) font options.  Icons are optional and if you wish you can get a second line of custom print.

Applied labels also offers accessories to go with your labels:
  • Baby Tapes™ are dishwasher safe color code tapes.
  • Baby Dates™ are mini, single-use date labels ideal for daily bottle dating. 
  • Shoe Shields™ are clear, protective labels used to cover name labels in shoes.
  • Content Labels are pre-printed Formula or Breast Milk labels.
Make sure to check out these ultra cute labels over at 
Follow Applied Labels on Twitter 
&
Like them on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

10 comments:

  1. Those look like some great labels,... I like the fact they stay on even after washing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love these too! They work exactly as they should, and I'll admit I totally didn't believe they would. Ha, good to know that they are continuing to get great press. Excellent review, I feel the same way about labels and the dog is cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be great for when my nieces and nephews come to visit. The ones we have always smear or start to peel after washing so I stopped using them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I really like the fact they last even after washing..Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are nice. I would definitely use these in my daughters ballet and tap shoes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to hear that they work as well as they claim they do! I just ordered some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute labels - handy that they are dishwasher safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also LOVE!!! labels and tend to label everything. My hubby always take lunch and with labels on the containers, they always come home. I like the fact that the labels are dishwater safe.
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get some of these! So cute!

    caratemberton at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love labels! I had the chance to review some myself and they are such a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)