HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Friday, December 10, 2010

Winner

I have another winner to announce! The lucky winner will get some mineral eye shadows courtesy of Face Candy Couture. As always I use Random.org and it chose comment #48- Lotso Bear. 




I will be e-mailing the winner, but if I do not receive a response in 24 hours another winner will be chosen.

Thanks again for everyone who participated! Remember, I still have other awesome giveaways going on, so go sign up if you haven't yet :-)


3 comments:

  1. I don't know how other people do it but I click on print screen (Prt Sc) button and then paste it in the Paint application. Crop it then upload it!

    Congratulations to the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni, thank you so much! You're the best :-)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Mailbox Monday- I'm a confirmed email subscriber

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)