I love going to the movies, but since my toddler still can't sit still through a whole movie I depend on Redbox to satisfy my movie fan side. All Redbox DVD rentals are $1.00 and you get to keep the movie until 9:00pm the next night. The best thing of all is that you can return your DVD rental at any Redbox. It's super convenient and they always have the latest DVD titles.
The only thing better than $1 a night movies – free movies! Lucky for you, redbox, America’s destination for movie rentals, is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits now through St. Patrick’s Day, during the Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion. Rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account.
Follow these steps to score free redbox movies from now until Thursday, March 17.
- Sign-up for a redbox online account at www.redbox.com/luckymoms
- Why? By signing up for an online account, you can see what movies are currently in redbox kiosks near you and reserve your picks to guarantee they’ll still be waiting for you when you get there (until 9 p.m. the next day).
- Redbox will email you a personal web address link
- Share the link with your friends
- Every time someone reserves a movie online through your personal web address, you’ll receive a credit in your online account for a free one-night DVD rental
- If it is your friend’s first time reserving online, they’ll also receive a credit for a free one night rental
- Spread the luck! Email it, post it to Facebook, Tweet about it
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I am entering a giveaway for free redbox movies and movie snack packs as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.