HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beautiful Heels

Spring is here; with its warm weather it begs you to expose your feet by wearing your most beautiful sandals.  Luckily, I received a most necessary product to ensure that my heels look their best!


I've been using Exuviance Heels Repair for several weeks and my heels have never looked better.  I find that I have been able to cut down on the number of pedicures that I give myself because my heels stay looking softer and moisturized much longer.  I only use the products 3 times a week and I find that it's more than enough to keep my heels looking spectacularly smooth

The jar includes 3.4 oz of product, which I find will last for several months depending on how much of product one uses on a regular basis, although a little bit of the product goes a long way.  This is definitely a product that I would purchase once I run out!

BUY IT
http://ulta.com

STAY UPDATED WITH NEWS AND OFFERS


Disclosure: I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I received the featured product free of charge.  This is an honest review and the opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.




Signiture

0 reasons to smile:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)