HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

Everyone’s favorite Silly Old Bear is back with WINNIE THE POOH playing only in theatres everywhere beginning July 15th!




My son just recently discovered Winnie the Pooh or as he refers to him "Pooh and the bear" and he really seems to enjoy it. My husband let me know last night that Winnie the Pooh was his favorite childhood character. When I was in highschool me and all my friends got these cute Winnie the Pooh & Friends character shaped back packs from our local Disney Store. I had a Eeyore one and absolutely adored it. I think we might just have to go see the movie as a family and hope that my son can sit through at least half the movie.


Walt Disney Animation Studios created an activity pack just for you and your family! The pack includes recipes, pencil toppers, masks, fun facts and much, much more!




All of these great family activities can be found here: http://media-file.net/2/wtp-family/.

Are you planning on watching this movie?

Signiture

1 comment:

  1. All of my kids really love/loved Winnie the Pooh! My 4 year old would love to see this movie. I hope we are able to watch it in the theater - I think it would be fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)