HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Movie: The Muppets

I used to love The Muppets when I was a kid, so I'm a bit excited for their upcoming movie. That combined with the fact that I love Jason Segel and of course Amy Adams isn't too bad herself.  Now, I'm contemplating whether the hubby and I should take our 2 year old along so he too can discover The Muppets.  Are any of you planning on taking your toddlers?


Here are some film clips:











Like The Muppets on FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. I plan on taking my child to see The Muppets. Who doesn't love them? They're good clean fun.

    sreis1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard great things about it. totally going to see it. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)