HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Friday, July 2, 2010

Inspiration

 

DSCF3402

I love magazines; I simply can’t get enough of them!

Although I like to buy pieces of clothing that in a way are timeless I do like to keep up-to-date with the current trends and styles.  Fashion magazines help me keep in tune with the things that are in.

DSCF3406

Lucky Magazine

I need to update my subscription

DSCF3403

In Style Magazine

I simply can’t get enough

 

I also like to cook, mess a little bit around in the kitchen and keep up-to-date on beauty how-to recipes.

DSCF3405

Fine Cooking: Sweet Cakes

What delicious recipes

DSCF3404

Woman’s World

My weekly guilty pleasure!

 

What magazines do you like to read?

0 reasons to smile:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)