HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Friday, July 2, 2010

Skin Care: Olay Body Quench

DSCF3346

I’ve been using this lotion for the last two weeks and I have to say that I love it. 

Why do I like this product?

  • it has a wonderful scent
  • it is not greasy
  • it penetrates the skin quickly
  • it is very moisturizing

I like to use this product during the morning.  As soon as I get out of the shower I pat myself with a towel and I apply the lotion all over.  I am spending the summer in the New England area.  This state in specific can get a bit chilly.  This lotion is ideal in helping my skin stay hydrated.

What body lotions do you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. hi there! thanks for following my blog! i am now following back. :)

    i like this lotion. i also like cocoa butter lotion. it's great. :)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi...Thank you so much for following!


    I like cocoa butter lotion too! It's very good for stretchmarks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thanks for following my blog :) Olay also has some wonderful body washes that help moisturize your skin as well.
    <3 Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)