HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Triple Threat Dessert

 

We went grocery shopping today with the in-laws.  My mother-in-law thought it would be a good idea to pick up a cake to enjoy with afternoon coffee and tea.

DSCF3501

Napolitan Cake

DSCF3502

The cake has 3 different layers: chocolate cake, strawberry mousse and yellow cake.  It was so good although I would’ve chosen another type of frosting. This cake will probably last us for a while.

I enjoyed my slice of cake with a nice cold glass of milk!

 

What kind of cake have you had lately?

3 comments:

  1. i'm having a donut right now, a plain one... that cake looks way more interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had cheesecake, chocolate brownie and caramel tart all on the one plate....jeez I'm a greedy little begger!

    This cake looks just up my street

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divinitus & WarPaintGuru==> Thanks for stopping by!

    I'm not really a dessert person but everytime I come up to visit the in-laws it's a must-have :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)