HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

A New and Improved way to Keep Your Teeth Clean: BrytonPick


I am sort of obsessed when it comes to my oral health, so I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to review the Bryton Pick!

http://www.brytonpick.com
The Bryton Pick is what you would take with you if you are going out to eat, but don't want to carry around regular, old dental floss or string pick floss.  I found it simple to use!  All you do is  hold the pick by the middle and then you glide it through the space in between your teeth.  It glides easily between the teeth, although it was a bit difficult to get it through the molars at first.   The edges of the pick are round and blunt, so it's safe to use!

I like the design because it looks like a slim, mini-boomerang.  It's made up of two(2) germ resistant, thin and flexible stainless steel edges that are connected by a colored plastic.  Each BrytonPick comes with a plastic pouch so you can take it with you at all times.  The pick and pouch are so slim that you can carry it in your wallet.  That's where my husband and I keep our Bryton picks so we can clean up even when we are on the go.  Each pick can be used up to 30 times!  Just make sure to rinse or wipe with an alcohol pad after each use and no sharing please :-)




Click here if you want to find out more about the BrytonPick!

Where to Find the BrytonPick:
  • Meijer Stores
  • A&P
  • Pathmark
  • Winn Dixie
  • C&S
  • Kinney Drugs
  • Save Mart
  • CVS.com
  • Drugstore.com
  • Pearson Dental Supply & Others.    

 Have you tried the BrytonPick?  If so, let me know what you thought about it!

Disclosure:   I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I received the featured product.  This is an honest review and the opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.

This Product Was a Free Giveaway





1 comment:

  1. Tag! Your it! Check out my blog! Have a great day!

    I have never heard of it but I will be trying it! That is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)