I for one like to spend the daytime doing fun things with my toddler. Which means that chores and blogging are often left for the hours of the night. This of course means that I may not wake up as refreshed as I'd like to on some days. My new way of dealing with tired looking eyes is by using Rohto® Hydra Eye Drops. I just do one drop in each eye, close them for a minute and then my eyes look instantly refreshed without any of the tired, I just woke up gaze.
Rohto® Cool Eye Drops, in my opinion, are ideal if you suffer from seasonal allergies. I'm known for suffering from seasonal and non seasonal allergies and when those times come my eyes look awfully red and irritated. These drops would be perfect for relieving the redness that constantly drowns my eyes when I have my allergies.
On a random note, I love the shape of the bottles! They are easy to take in your purse and the design is very slim and modern
- ROHTO eye drops not only relieve dryness, redness and irritation, but also contain signature ingredients that enhance the sensation of relief and give a “kick” to tired eyes.
- ROHTO Hydra – Formulated to relieve and soothe dry, irritated eyes, new ROHTO Hydra eye drops (white cap) provide protection against extreme eye dryness with the closest hydration to natural tears and ROHTO’s signature cooling sensation.
- ROHTO Cool – The popular, soothing ROHTO Cool eye drops (green cap) provide instant relief for everyday redness and dryness, and helps “wake up” tired eyes with a gentle cooling sensation.
- ROHTO Ice – ROHTO Ice eye drops (blue cap) reduce redness while also soothing itch, irritation and burn, providing a strong “pick-me-up” for tired eyes with a more intense cooling sensation.
- ROHTO Arctic – Formulated to soothe eye strain that results from factors such as lack of sleep and prolonged computer use, ROHTO Arctic eye drops (silver cap) provide a long-lasting cooling sensation that revive overtired, overworked eyes while relieving redness.
One of my U.S. readers will have the chance to receive a set of Rohto® Hydra and Rohto® Cool!
Make sure to leave one (1) comment per entry (if it says three (3) entries than leave three (3) comments). Always leave your e-mail with each entry. Mandatory entry must be entered in order for bonus entries to be valid.
Mandatory Entry: Be a public follower of Always Around Boys via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
- Like Always Around Boys on Facebook. In your comment state your name (first name and initial) as it would appear on FB. (3 entries)
- Subscribe to Always Around Boys via e-mail. Make sure to confirm (button is on the right hand side bar) (3 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter. (3 entries)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (sidebar) (3 entries)
- Enter one of my other giveaways and state which one. Check the top of the right hand side bar. (2 entries per giveaway)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know where to find it. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Link it back to me (3 entries)
- Like Rohto on Facebook. Leave a comment on their page saying that you found them through Always Around Boys. In your comment state your name as it would appear on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Follow Rohto Eye Drops on Twitter. (2 entries)
THIS GIVEAWAY will end on Sunday October 31st at midnight . The winner will be selected using random.org and announced the next day. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I received a sample set of Rohto® Hydra and Rohto® Cool Eye Drops. This is an honest review and the opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, it is not received.