You should definitely check out this review and giveaway if you're interested in learning more about a fun, upbeat, family musical CD and the chance to win a CD to listen and share with the whole family.
The Rattles, a quartet of friends made up of Gus, Kitty, Hal & Sal, recently released their first full-length album entitled "Rattle On".
I had the opportunity to receive a copy of the "Rattle On" CD by The Rattles.
The album cover presents all four band members and is very colorful, which would draw the attention of any young child. It most certainly drew the attention of my toddler, E.
My Experience:The mailman dropped it off just as we were about to leave the house a couple of days ago so I decided to take the CD with us and listen to it in the car. Much to my surprise, I enjoyed the CD. At first I was expecting to hear squeaky voices, but how wrong was I. This album is not only for children, but the adults as well! The Rattles music is a combination of classic rock and power pop. This fact just makes the music much more enjoyable because I am a big rock fan. I would love it, if my son one day also decided that rock music is one of the best. So, this album is a perfect way to introduce a classic rock type of sound to him. Bottoms down, "Rattle On" is an album that the whole family would love.
Decide for yourself what you think about the music! Make sure to watch this video with your young one(s):
If you want to listen to other songs or download one, click here!
Click here to visit The Rattles new, official website to learn more about them!
Check out The Rattles on YouTube.
One of my U.S. readers will have the chance to get their own copy of the "Rattle On" CD by The Rattles!
Leave one (1) comment per entry (if it says three (3) entries than leave three (3) comments). Always leave your e-mail with each entry.
Mandatory Entry: Be a public follower of Always Around Boys via Google Friend Connect (GFC) (2 entries)
- Visit The Rattles website and tell me what can be found there.(1 entry)
- Like Always Around Boys on Facebook. In your comment state your name. (3 entries)
- Subscribe to Always Around Boys via e-mail. Make sure to confirm (button is on the right hand side bar) (3 entry)
- Enter one of my other giveaways. Check the top of the right hand side bar. (2 entries per giveaway)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know where to find it. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Link it back to me (3 entries)
- Like The Rattles on Facebook. Leave a comment on their website saying that you found them through Always Around Boys. In your comment state your name. (2 entries)
- Follow The Rattles on Twitter. (2 entries)