HomeAbout MePR FriendlyDisclosuresReviewsFabulous BlogsBook Reviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

InstantPeel




What is InstantPeel?
This natural exfoliant is your at-home facial peel for removing dead skin cells. Tests show that ```

InstantPeel greatly improves skin's texture and radiance without the harshness often associated with chemicals.Safe for even the most sensitive skin.
{source} 
Created as a natural alternative to glycolic acid peels and dermabrasion, InstantPeel's combination of proteins and enzymes naturally and gently peels away dead skin cells impurities. But unlike most chemical skin peels and facial scrubs, InstantPeelTM is sensitization-tested and proven safe for even the most delicate skin.
{source}
Not all products work equally on all skin types; for countless people out  there this product might be a must-have beauty product.
 reviThe first time I used it I made sure to follow the instructions.  I got in the shower, turned on the water and waited for a while for my face to absorb the steam so it would be moist.  After applying the product- which is very watered down- I applied the product all over my face -it was gentle- and started to massage all over my face, but the product took awhile to start exfoliating.  After having let the product work, there wasn't very much dead skin peeling off and after I rinsed my face I didn't notice that much of a difference.  I've used the product on 3 different occasions and it's always the same; never better or worse.


BUY IT!

InstantPeelTM Natural Exfoliant comes in a small box with 6 single use packets and is sold at http://www.instant peel.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.




Signiture

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for joining Mailbox Monday. I'm a confirmed subscriber (olivesauctions AT gmail DOT com) and I follow VIA GFC.

    Melissa AKA Froggy
    A little of this A little of that...
    http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments :-)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)